Benefits of Massage therapy
Massage therapy involves the manipulation of soft tissues of the body including, muscles, connective tissues, tendons, ligaments and joints to help alleviate the discomfort associated with everyday and occupational stresses, muscular over- use and many chronic pain conditions.
In addition to this massage therapy can help release endorphins which reduce stress, anxiety, blood pressure, heart rate and multiple sessions can reduce general anxiety and depression leaving you relaxed and rejuvenated.
Treat your body by experiencing the wonders massage therapy can have on your long term health including your natural defence system which in turn will encourage healing and regeneration as well as relieving your muscles.
Here at Divine Serenity Retreat we focus on rebalancing the “Mind Body & Soul” and offer a range of Holistic and Eastern Therapies with the use of Ayurvedic Dosha oils VATA, PITTA or KAPHA to encourage total Physical, Mental and Emotional relaxation.
- Full Body Massage – £48.00 (60mins)
- Neck,Back & Shoulder Massage – £30.00 (30mins)
- Deep Tissue Neck, Back & Shoulder Massage – £35.00 (30mins)
- Deep Tissue Full Body Massage – £60.00 (60mins)
Eastern Therapies Mind, Body & Soul
- Indian Head Massage – £25.00 (30mins)
- Chakra Stone Massage (with Hot Stones) – £60.00 (60mins)
- Thai Foot Massage – £35.00 (45mins)
- Divine Mind Body & Soul Full Body Massage – £95.00 (2hrs)
- Divine Holistic Facial Oriental Face- Lift Massage – £25.00 (30mins)
- Reiki Healing – £35.00 (60mins)
- Crystal Therapy – £35.00 (60mins)
- Meditation Sessions – please ask for more information